- This Contemporary Chandelier is a highly detailed, hand crafted reproduction of the original Artichoke pendant lamp. The Artichoke Lamp was designed in 1958 by Poul Henningsen who is now recognized as the first lighting architect. True to the original, The Artichoke is made from 72 leaves placed on 12 steel arches. They illuminate the beautiful fixture as well as emit diffused light in a unique pattern making the lamp a piece of art.. Each row features 6 Hand guided laser cut leaves The first four rows of leaves progressively increase in dimension size. The remaining 7 rows contain the largest leave size and are consistent. The total 66 lucent like leaves appear to unfold into the classic artichoke form, capturing the light from within and softly dispensing it back into the room. Each leaf is offset diffusing the source of the direct light and providing for an indirect glow of light which emanates from the center of the lamp. No other Chandelier pendant lamp design quite duplicates the pleasing indirect. Now you can own your very own version of the Artichoke that is easily recognized worldwide as the Modern Classic Icon in lighting.
- ● Production: Piano painting, Matte painting, Oxidation drawing
- ● Material: Stainless steel, Aluminum
- ● Dimension:
- Diameter: 48cm|18.90"
- Cable: 200cm|78.74" (adjustable)
- ● Bulb: E27 or E26 bulb x 1
- ● Voltage: 120/220 Volts
- ● CE approved and UL listed
- ● 12 month warranty
Write Your Own Review