- Metafisica is characterised by a precious form in blown glass and metal wires with a rough finish. Together, these elements create a sculptured table lamp with a feminine touch that is round, delicate, and suspended on an iron cage.
- The name recalls a luminous mysterious object, and the lamp evokes the plastic forms of the '60s while creating a contemporary interpretation in its silhouette and presence. The soft volume in shiny blown glass almost dematerializes and floats in the air, held by a dense yet fine metal cage that supports the lightness and natural round shape of the glass.
- The light is filtered from the lower part and diffused into the surrounding environment with a warm and suffused luminance that creates an intimate and soft, sensual effect.
- ● Production: Die casting, style="line-height: 21.6000003814697px;">Painting matte, Electroplate, Glass blowing
- ● Material: Glass, Stainless steel
- ● Dimension:
- Diameter: 37cm|14.57"
- Height: 50cm|19.69"
- ● Bulb: E27 bulb x 1
- ● Voltage: 120/220 Volts
- ● CE approved and UL listed
- ● 12 month warranty
Write Your Own Review