- Bocci 38 series, pendant lights are nice and green plants are interesting. Put the two together, it’s true love! Spheres are suspended from an above canopy and have small spaces within each one that can hold not only lights, but earth and small plants, such as cactus, herbs, or other succulents. The 38 series pendants, where air is pushed in and out of glass that is intermittently heated and cooled. Expanding on this idea, large glass spheres are blown, and then a multitude of white cavities are introduced into them haphazardly, intentionally intersecting and colliding with each other. Several of these are deep enough to contain earth and succulent and cacti plantings. Others are used as housings for the long life bi-pin xenon lamps. There are two or three lighting elements per large sphere, and one or two planters. Electricity and suspension are achieved using stiff copper tubing, which is allowed to tangle and crinkle, seemingly without regard for gravity. Once in a while, these copper tubes loop around satellite white planters, appearing to have escaped from the confines of the lit clear glass spheres. Green plants are not delivered with the lighting fixtures.
- ● Production: Glassblowing, CNC molding, Polishing, Electroplating, Coated painting
● Material: Copper Tube, Glass, Steel
- ● Dimension:
- Glass Sphere Diameter:±22cm|±8.5"
Glass Vase Dimension: D±10cm|4" x H15cm|6"
Canopy Diameter: 15cm|6"
Flexible Copper Tubing: Adjustable up to 200cm|78"
- ● Bulb: LED G4 Bulb x 1
- ● Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- ● CE approved and UL listed
- ● 12 month warranty
Write Your Own Review