- Stochastic suspension light refers to the random placement of spheres within the chandelier. This cloud of blown glass spheres comes in either a metallic or satin-white finish. The Stochastic suspension lamp's light is diffused through this cluster of baubles. The name Stochastic refers to the random placement of spheres within the chandelier, which means that each is in effect a one-of-a-kind creation.
- ● Production: Glass blowing, Die casting, Spinning, Polishing, Electroplate, Painting
- ● Material: Steel, Aluminium, Glass
- ● Dimension:
- Diameter: 40cm|15.8"
- Default suspension cord: 150cm|60"
- ● Bulb: LED 25W
- ● Voltage: 120/220 Volts
- ● CE approved and UL listed
- ● 12 month warranty
Write Your Own Review